TAUGHT BY BESTSELLING AUTHOR AND PUBLISHING STRATEGIST AARON SCHAFER
Your Book Is Written, Now What? Step-By-Step From Rough Draft to Book In Your Hands (Editing, Formatting, Cover Design, & More)
Tired of Trying to Figure It Out for Yourself the HARD Way?
Get Ready to Kickstart Your Author Career
Get in the fast lane and learn how to write, launch, and market your book successfully.
A C T I O N 1
Set Yourself Up for Success
I'll show you how to hire the right editor, cover designer, and formatter (and teach you why it matters).
A C T I O N 2
Run a Successful Launch
In this free training you'll learn how to build an amazing marketing strategy to ensure you launch with a bang!
A C T I O N 3
Make Residual Sales After Launch
Learn how to craft an ongoing plan to capitalize on your early success to drive long-term book sales!
We've Helped Over 6,000 People on Six Continents Become Authors
From C-Average English students to C-Suite Executives, we can help you too!
These Self-Published Authors Started Here Too
Skip The Flip
Nonfiction Bestselling Author, Business Owner
- #1 bestseller in several categories, earning 4-figures per month in book royalties
- Featured in podcasts with big names like Grant Cardone and Robert Kiyosaki
- Averaging $2,000 - $3,000 per month in JUST book royalties
- Building a course from his book, he sold 80+ clients for $320,000 ($26,000 per month) for his real estate business
- 770+ Amazon reviews with a 4.5 average rating
- Empowering people to invest in real estate to grow their passive income & build wealth on their own terms
Speak With No Fear
Nonfiction Bestselling Author - Business Owner
- From full-time corporate job to consulting business thanks to his book
- 676 reviews for book 1 with a 4.5 star average rating
- 14 books written and published since starting with Self-Publishing School
- Over $32,000 in earnings from his book in the first year
- Changing the lives of people who want to speak and share powerful messages
Alexis & Justin Black
Alexis and Justin knew they had an experience that could help others, a story that could make a difference. And a difference it HAS made.
Since publishing their book Redefining Normal: How Two Foster Kids Beat the Odds and Discovered Healing, Happiness and Love, Alexis and Justin have…
- Won 10 book awards
- Appeared on TV and several podcasts
- Sold over 7,000 copies of their books in 1 year
- Bought a house with the help of their royalties checks
- Had an event named after their book where they were the keynote speakers
- Are actively showing foster children everywhere that their life is not set in stone, that they can break free & succeed happily
And they have now started a business aimed at giving children in the foster system an opportunity to help others share their experience and heal—a business that made the Forbes Next 1000 list. All because they took action on their dream.
Liz HAD "Write A Book" On Her Bucket List...not anymore!
Liz knew she wanted to write a book, and even had a manuscript, but didn't know what to do from there.
Amazed by the free content, she decided to join SPS and says that it was "probably one of the best investments in my own personal and professional development, that I could make."
Scott Groves Made $100k After Publishing
Since publishing his book he poured "lighter fluid" into his coaching and consulting business - generating more than $100,000 in revenue from speaking and consulting sales!
He says that a book is the best business card you could have (it costs $3 and there's no better credibility)