exclusive EARLY ACCESS OFFER for friends of Self-publishing school!!!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.
FINALLY, YOU CAN GO FROM...
DREAMING OF BEING AN AUTHOR...
Becoming A Published Author
selling THOUSANDS OF COPIES!
(No matter where you are in the process right now.)
Published. retails for $14.99, but we bought it for you!
You don't even pay shipping! It's absolutely FREE.
Free physical book offer available for addresses in the United States only.
If you live outside the United States, you will receive a free e-book copy.
Your information is secure and will not be shared.
What is "Published."?
Published. The Proven Path from Blank Page to 10,000 Copies Sold is THE FULL, nothing hidden, nothing held back, ULTIMATE guide book for people who are looking to write and publish a book - that actually sells....
It's not a secret anymore...
Self-publishing a book is the best path to accomplishing your dreams and impacting lives because...
- It's a one-time investment of your time that can make an impact for years to come (and pay you for years into the future...)
- You no longer have to waste years of your life on the publishing process like you once had to.
- You no longer have to wait for the “approval” that your story and experiences are worth sharing.
- You no longer have to give up your creative control or hard-earned royalties for ideas that are yours.
- You no longer have to lose sleep over the thoughts that this purpose, this story, this message will never see the light of day.
Now, you can have all those things... and more.
- Now, you can dictate what you write and how you write it.
- Now, you get to be paid in full for the hard work and value you bring.
- Now you get to wake up every day and do something that you love and are passionate about - and best of all....
- Now you can impact thousands of lives with your unique story or experience (or world and characters)!
Hurry, this FREE Book Offer Won't Last Long!
continuously gape at the fact that you’re really a Published Author!
thanking you for sharing your story because it helped someone when they needed it most.
So much so, that you’re even thinking about starting a business to impact even more lives with your message or themes.
defied the odds stacked against them.
They knew something that many others didn’t…
Alexis and Justin knew they had an experience that could help others, a story that could make a difference. And a difference it HAS made.
Since publishing their book Redefining Normal: How Two Foster Kids Beat the Odds and Discovered Healing, Happiness and Love, Alexis and Justin have…
- Won 10 book awards
- Appeared on TV and several podcasts
- Sold over 7,000 copies of their books in 1 year
- Bought a house with the help of their royalties checks
- Had an event named after their book where they were the keynote speakers
- Are actively showing foster children everywhere that their life is not set in stone, that they can break free & succeed happily
And they have now started a business aimed at giving youths like themselves an opportunity to help others share their experience and heal—
that made the Forbes Next 1000 list.
All because of the very systems and processes outlined in this Second Edition of Published...
All because they took action on their dream.
What's New In The Updated & Expanded Edition:
THE SELF-PUBLISHING INDUSTRY HAS CHANGED A LOT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS...
THE FULL PROCESS: FROM BLANK PAGE TO SELLING 10,000 COPIES (& BEYOND)
It's the entire process. Whether you haven't started writing, have a finished manuscript, or have even published your book already, this book will you take the next steps toward success.
- Writing: Our proprietary strategies to write better, faster that you can use on your first or even fifth book.
- Publishing: Exclusive tactics to help your book snag a Bestseller banner.
- Marketing Beyond The Launch: How to keep your sales consistent even after the hype of your launch dies down.
ALL 3 PHASES BROKEN DOWN IN DIGESTIBLE, ACTIONABLE CHUNKS FOR EASIER SUCCESS
- Phase 1: Blank Page to Published
- Phase 2: Build Your Platform
- Phase 3: Build Your Business (products or authorhood)
THE M.O.W SYSTEM OF WRITING MORE, FASTER
- Mind mapping: Clarify your thoughts and get them all out there—a filter for your ideas.
- Outlining: Taking your mindmap and locating the best pieces and nuggets to include in your books.
- Writing: How to write more, consistently so you can finish your draft quicker and with higher quality.
THE 3 LEGGED STOOL METHODOLOGY FOR MARKETING YOUR BOOK LONG-TERM
- Email list: A non-negotiable for serious authors. We show you how to build it and get more out of your subscribers.
- Ongoing promotions: What can you include on an ongoing basis to attract new readers?
- Building an author brand: Going full-time means having a full-plan. We break down what this looks like and how to do it effectively.
BUILDING AN AUTHOR EMAIL LIST EFFECTIVELY WITH HIGH CONVERTING PAGES (EXAMPLES, & MORE)
- Lead magnets: What are they and how do you come up with the right freebies to get your book-buyers to become email list subscribers you can sell to again and again.
- Landing pages: How to build and order your landing page in order to maximize email list sign-ups for your freebie offer and grow your list consistently.
Your Possibilities As An Author...
AUTHORS WHO USED OUR SYSTEMS TO CHANGE THEIR LIFE - AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS
Nonfiction Bestselling Author, Business Owner
- #1 bestseller in several categories, earning 4-figures per month in book royalties
- Featured in podcasts with big names like Grant Cardone and Robert Kiyosaki
- Thousands of dollars earned for his real estate business by using his book as a customer generator
- 694+ Amazon reviews with a 4.5 average rating
- Empowering people to invest in real estate to grow their passive income & build wealth on their own terms
Deborah Z. Haile & Jonah Seyum
Children's bestselling authors, award winners
- 2 Bestselling books & Tiny Global Footprints, LLC established
- Features in TripAdvisor, BuzzFeed, Travel Noire, Authority Magazine, Billion Success
- 15+ Podcast interviews & features
- Youngest Author Award for Jonah for publishing a bestseller at age 7
- Inspiring children everywhere to travel, learn, and grow!
Fiction Bestselling Author
- 8 books published with the SPS system (after originally only planning to publish 1)
- 319 reviews for book 1 with a 4.4 star average rating
- Millions of pages of these books read by fans (1.3 Million page reads in a single month!)
- Over $5,700 in earnings in one month just from page reads (through Kindle Unlimited)
- Providing an escape and entertainment for dreamers - all with the anonymity of a pen name
nonfiction Bestselling Author
- Bestselling author in 3 categories
- Over 2,000 copies sold since launch
- $10,000 earned in royalties since launch
- 6+ Podcast author appearances for continued book promotion avenues
- Impacting lives by showing others that there are several ways one can find happiness in this life
More You'll Have to Read to Learn About...
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT & CONCEPTS UNCOVERD IN THE UPDATED EDITION
- Chapter 1 - Leveraged Impact: "Once you create the book, it can impact thousands, tens of thousands, or maybe even millions of people. That’s what it means to bring leverage to the impact you’re trying to make in this world."
- Chapter 4 - What to Write About: "Writing a book in this category is one of the single best things you can do to get a raise, get promoted, or grow your business."
- Chapter 5 - The Magic of Mind Mapping: "By the end of this chapter, or when you put the content of this chapter into action, you will have a giant—eureka!—epiphany. You will realize you have significantly more to write about than you thought."
- Chapter 7 - The 30 Day Rough Draft Challenge: "Books come in all shapes and sizes. Give yourself permission to make your book as long or as short as you need."
- Chapter 8 - Crisis of Meaning: "If you find yourself swaying towards revising your book forever, a good principle to turn to is Parkinson’s Law. Parkinson’s Law says: 'an object will swell to fill the container it’s in.'"
- Chapter 9 - How to Hire & Work With an Editor: "I see more writers stall out and quit in the editing phase than at any other stage of this process...These writers continue editing for months (or maybe years), and their books never see the light of day."
- Chapter 10 - Coming Up With Your Bestselling Book Title: "Your book title should be clear, not clever."
- Chapter 11 - Designing Your Bestselling Book Cover: "Sometimes there’s overlap, but not always. I’ve seen many “well-designed” covers that look good but do a horrible job of getting people to purchase the book, while some “ugly” covers sell well."
- Chapter 13 - The Psychology of Marketing: "How you position a product is the difference between nobody wanting it and your book becoming a household name."
- Chapter 16 - Building an Audience (And an Email List) Using Your Book: "People go to social media to be entertained. They go to email to get things done. It’s the universal communication medium nearly everyone uses."
- Chapter 20 - The Road to Your First (Or Next) 100 Reviews: "With most Americans only reading 1-4 books per year, they need to know for sure they should take a chance on your book. That’s where reviews come in."
- Chapter 22 - The One Year Launch: "To get there, you have to build a bridge. In this case, the bridge represents a consistent channel of book sales and revenue taking you from 'Published Author Island' to 'Sell More Books Island'."
- Chapter 23 - Four More Ways to Sell Book After Your Launch: "In marketing, it’s less about how successful your first tests are. It’s about how many tests you run over time and how quickly you iterate based on what you learn."
- Chapter 24 - Booking Author Speaking Appearances to Sell More Books & Grow Your Business: "One of the biggest surprises for me was how impactful Author Appearances are for selling books, building my author brand, and opening up even more opportunities beyond the book."
- Chapter 27 - Your Implementation Plan: "Our goal is to help you finally write and publish a quality book you’re proud of that sells more copies, all while saving you hundreds of hours and hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the process."
Reviews From The First Edition
THE QUALITY YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
Time Is Of The Essence...
This is a special pre-launch offer for our friends. Once the book launches on Amazon, you will be able to purchase a copy, but the free offer will no longer be available. Our hope is that you love the book SO MUCH, you'll help us out by leaving a review. It's that simple. If this page is still here, then the offer is live. But I reserve the right to pull it down at any time.
This Is A Limited Offer, So Claim Your FREE Copy Now Before They're All Gone...
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter. Look forward to talking to you again real soon inside the book. :)