Tired of Waiting for "Someday"?
Let's Write Your Book In Class.
Get in the fast lane and actually start writing your book.
In this short, one-hour class designed for aspiring authors and busy business builders you'll:
A C T I O N 1
Winning Book Idea
One book idea? None? Tons of book ideas? Know you want to write a book, but not sure where to start or what to write?
Peek behind the curtain and learn what we teach our authors—and learn which idea you should use to write your first book!
A C T I O N 2
Map Out Your Book
It's not enough to HAVE a book idea if you don't know how to write it!
Here's what we cover:
- Generate the ideas for all the content of your book
- Learn from real examples of the process in action
- Begin organizing your map into your book's sections—all in our workshop!
A C T I O N 3
After you have your book idea and you've started the process of mapping out your book, I'll show you how to take your ideas and organize them into your book's sections and chapters.
It's easier (and faster) than you think when you follow our proven process.
After you complete this step, you're ready to start writing!
TAUGHT BY SEVEN-TIME BESTSELLING AUTHOR
In 2014, Chandler self-published his first book and it immediately became an Amazon bestseller.
Since then, he has successfully self-published five more Amazon bestsellers.
After his initial success, Chandler created a framework (a repeatable system) that he turned into a business with the launch of Self-Publishing School and selfpublishing.com.
Selfpublishing.com is an online personal development curriculum that includes personal and group coaching components.
The goal of selfpublishing.com is to help people achieve their dreams of making a positive impact in the world while earning passive income through book sales through sharing their stories by writing and self-publishing books.
We're committed to impacting 120,000,000 lives by helping people tell their story.
If you want serve others, write a book.
From books that help business owners scale their businesses, to books that impact in our world for good,
we need to help as many people as possible write and publish the books they have inside them...
We've Helped Over 6,000 People on Six Continents Become Authors
From C-Average English students to C-Suite Executives, we can help you too!
BONUS 1: FREE GIFT!
Stay till the Q&A portion of the training, and get a free copy of "Published." (with free audiobook upgrade)—the ultimate resource guide for anyone looking to write and publish a book!
PLUS I'm including 16 resources (cheat sheets, checklists, and guides created by our expert book coaches) included with the book—$47 value—to help you continue writing your book after the training ends!
BONUS 2: FREE AUTHOR STRATEGY CALL
Have questions? Get a free book consultation and publishing assessment call with one of our Publishing Consultants!
Chat about your book and your goals and learn about our author development programs, one-on-one author coaching, and our author mastermind community!
These Self-Published Authors Started Here Too...
Alexis & Justin Black
Alexis and Justin knew they had an experience that could help others, a story that could make a difference. And a difference it HAS made.
Since publishing their book Redefining Normal: How Two Foster Kids Beat the Odds and Discovered Healing, Happiness and Love, Alexis and Justin have…
- Won 10 book awards
- Appeared on TV and several podcasts
- Sold over 7,000 copies of their books in 1 year
- Bought a house with the help of their royalties checks
- Had an event named after their book where they were the keynote speakers
- Are actively showing foster children everywhere that their life is not set in stone, that they can break free & succeed happily
And they have now started a business aimed at giving children in the foster system an opportunity to help others share their experience and heal—a business that made the Forbes Next 1000 list. All because they took action on their dream.
Deobrah Z Haile & Jonah Seyum
Children's Bestselling Author, Award Winners
- 2 Bestselling books & Tiny Global Footprints, LLC established
- Features in TripAdvisor, BuzzFeed, Travel Noire, Authority Magazine, Billion Success
- 15+ Podcast interviews & features
- Youngest Author Award for Jonah for publishing a bestseller at age 7
- Inspiring children everywhere to travel, learn, and grow!
Fiction Bestselling Author - Romance
- 8 books published with the SPS system (after originally only planning to publish 1)
- 319 reviews for book 1 with a 4.4 star average rating
- Millions of pages of these books read by fans (1.3 million page reads in a single month!)
- Over $5,700 in earnings in one month just from page reads (through Kindle Unlimited)
- Providing an escape and entertainment for dreamers—all with the anonymity of a pen name
Skip The Flip
Nonfiction Bestselling Author, Business Owner
- #1 bestseller in several categories, earning four-figures per month in book royalties
- Featured in podcasts with big names like Grant Cardone and Robert Kiyosaki
- Thousands of dollars earned for his real estate business by using his book as a customer generator
- 694+ Amazon reviews with a 4.5 average rating
- Empowering people to invest in real estate to grow their passive income & build wealth on their own terms